ALL EPPD Public Records counters (including PDHQ) remain closed to public business until further notice. Any copies of Police reports must be requested and received by mail until restrictions due to the Coronavirus are lifted, or until operations during the COVID recovery enter a new phase.
Documents can be requested via the U.S. mail, or on the internet, using the Open Records request process on the City of El Paso website.
El Pasoans may call their nearest Police Regional Command Center to make a report of incidents or crimes that are not in progress at the time of the call, do not have evidence to be collected at the scene, or do not involve injuries.
The temporary hours of operation are: Monday through Friday 09:00am to 6:00pm. Callers should call again on another day should the call not be answered. Officers will take the information and file a Police Report based on information provided in the phone call, and provide a case number for the incident report.
Any copies of Police reports must be requested and received by mail until restrictions on movement due to the Coronavirus are lifted, and civilian staffing in facilities returns to previous levels.
- For Central Regional Command Center front desk please dial 212-0210.
- For Mission Valley Regional Command Center front desk please dial 212-0400.
- For Northeast Regional Command Center front desk please dial 212-8100.
- For Pebble Hills Regional Command Center front desk please dial 212-0190.
- For Westside Regional Command Center front desk please dial 212-0370.
Requesting by US Mail
Send to El Paso Police Dept. Records Division, 911N. Raynor St., El Paso, TX 79903. Include your postal mailing (return) address. Allow 10 business days for a response. The fee for reports requested by mail is $1.50.
Costs and payment for reports and records
- ACCIDENT/ CRASH REPORTS: $6.00
- OFFENSE REPORTS and INCIDENT REPORTS: 10 cents per page for the first 50 pages; Additional charges for overhead, materials, and labor if more than 50 pages.
- CERTIFIED ACCIDENT REPORTS: $6.00 plus $2.00 extra for a certified copy.
- OPEN RECORDS PROCEDURE REQUESTS: 10 cents per page for the first 50 pages; There may be additional charges for overhead (including computer research time) materials, and labor if more than 50 pages.
- BACKGROUND CHECKS AND CLEARANCE LETTERS: $6.00
Please pay by cash, money order, or check. Send or to deliver to:
EPPD RECORDS DIVISION
911 N. Raynor St.
El Paso, TX 79903
DO NOT MAIL CASH!
Make checks payable to: The City of El Paso
What is the FOIA Act?
As part of the Texas Government Code, Chapter 552 – you as the requestor have the right to access government records; and an officer for public information and the officer’s agent may not ask why you want them. All government information is presumed to be available to the public. Certain exceptions may apply to the disclosure of the information. Governmental bodies shall promptly release requested information that is not confidential by law, either constitutional, statutory, or by judicial decision, or information for which an exception to disclosure has not been sought.
Please note that the County Clerk’s office is NOT the custodian of environmental and tax records.
View more information
Below you will find links to request forms tailored to the information held by our office. Please fill out the form completely and hit “submit”. Our office will then respond to your request within 10 business days as allotted by state law. Be as specific as possible on your request so that we may acquire your information and respond to you in the time allotted by law.
The County Clerk’s Office accepts:
- Business Checks
- Cashier’s Checks
- Money Orders
- All Major Credit/Debit Cards
- American Express
- Master Card
- County Clerk
- County Clerk’s
- County of El Paso
- El Paso County
- El Paso County Clerk
Please be advised that, when paying with a credit/debit card, there is a convenience fee of $1.95. Payments exceeding $87.00 are subject to a 2.25% convenience fee.
The County Clerk’s Office recommends using Internet Explorer when submitting any Freedom of Information Requests electronically. If using other browsers, such as Chrome, please make sure the “Downloading PDFs” setting is turned on.
If you are still unable to submit the form properly, please download the form to your desktop. Once you have completed the request, you can manually attach the form to an email addressed to [email protected]
All requests will be responded to in the order in which they are received and in a timely manner.
Vital Statistics Division
Texas Government Code, Chapter 552, gives you the right to access government records. All government information is presumed to be available to the public. Certain exceptions may apply to the disclosure of the information. Governmental bodies shall promptly release requested information that is not confidential by law, either constitutional, statutory, or by judicial decision, or information for which an exception to disclosure has not been sought. To view a copy of the Texas Public Information Act click here.
Public information requests to the El Paso County Auditors Office for financial information must be made in writing. The request can be sent by mail, fax, email, or submitted in person. Include as much description and detail as possible to enable the Auditors Office to accurately identify and locate the information being requested.
Request for County information that is not financial should be submitted to the appropriate County department.
Send your written request to:
El Paso County Auditors Office
County Administrative Offices
800 E. Overland, Room 406
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2040
Fax (915) 546-8172
Assumed Names - Registered "Doing Business As" in El Paso County (County Clerk)
Birth Indexes - For births in El Paso County (County Clerk)
Civil Cases - Open and closed civil suits (County Clerk and District Clerk)
Commissioners Court Meetings - Regular and special posted meetings (County Clerk)
Criminal Cases - View criminal records (County Clerk and District Clerk)
Death Indexes - Deaths ocurring in El Paso County (County Clerk)
Foreclosures - Public Sales of Real Property relocated to El Paso County Coliseum every 1st Tuesday of the month beginning February 2021 until changed by the Commissioners Court.
Note: The County Clerk's office is a recording agency only. For information about any properties, and/or issues concerning foreclosures, please contact the trustees as indicated on the notice.
Jail Records - Current detainees or those released within the past 5 days (Sheriff)
Marriage Application - File for a marriage application in El Paso County (County Clerk)
Marriage Records - Married in El Paso County (County Clerk)
Deed Index Books - Search electronic Deed Index Books from the County’s Sovereignty to 1975
Oaths & Deputations - Search all Oaths & Deputations records available on our online database (County Clerk)
Official Public Records - Deeds of Trust, Liens and other public documents (County Clerk)
Property Tax - Search property appraisal rolls at the Central Appraisal District website (CAD)
Paso el open records
The Records Management Division provides solutions and support to all departments throughout the lifecycle of their records. We work with the city departments through their appointed records liaisons & coordinators to enhance efficiency in managing records in all formats. This is done in accordance with the city records ordinance as well as state requirements for local government records as set by the Texas State Library & Archives Commission. Regular training is provided to develop awareness on roles and responsibilities and enhance understanding on contemporary and fundamental issues in records and information management.
We are located in the basement of Mulligan Building (City 2) at 218 North Campbell, just across the street from City Hall (City 1).
City Records Ordinance
Prescribes the policies and procedures that govern the records management program for the city as approved by the city council.
Request for records
These are handled by the City Attorney’s Office via this link: Open Records Requests
The following forms are available on the Intranet under “Miscellaneous Forms”
- Records Destruction Form
- Records Liaison Appointment Form
- Records Scanning Request Form
The following Procedures are available on the Intranet under “Management Toolkit - Other”
- Records Management Offsite Storage Procedure (VCKweb Process)
Records Retention Schedules
These retention schedules are prepared by the Texas State Library & Archives Commission (TSLAC) and adopted for use by the City of El Paso in accordance with the Texas local government records act.
EL: Records of Elections and Voter Registration
- Part 1: Election Records
- Part 2: Records of Candidacy and Campaign Finance
- Part 3: Voter Registration Records
GR:Records Common to All Local Governments
- Part 1: Administrative Records
- Part 2: Financial Records
- Part 3: Personnel and Payroll Records
- Part 4: Support Services Records
- Part 5: Electronic Data Processing Records
HR: Records of Public Health Agencies
- Part 1: Records Common to Public Health Agencies
- Part 2: Records of Local Public Health Authorities
- Part 3: Records of Local Public Hospitals
- Part 4: County Indigent Health Care Records
- Part 5: Animal Control and Health Records
- Part 6: Records of the County Inspector of Hides and Animals
LC: Records of Justice and Municipal Courts
- Part 1: Civil and Criminal Records
- Part 2: Inquest Records
- Part 3: Vital Statistics Records
- Part 4: Miscellaneous Records
- Part 5: Juvenile Records
PS: Records of Public Safety Agencies (Police, Fire, EMS, ME, etc.)
- Part 1: Records Common to Public Safety Agencies
- Part 2: Law Enforcement Records
- Part 3: Records of County Medical Examiners
- Part 4: Records of Fire Fighting and Emergency Medical Service Agencies
- Part 5: Records of Community Supervision and Corrections (Adult Probation) Departments
- Part 6: Records of County, District and Criminal District Attorneys
PW: Records of Public Works and other Government Services
- Part 1: General Records
- Part 2: Planning and Zoning Records
- Part 3: Building Permit and Inspection Records
- Part 4: Public Transportation and Engineering Records
- Part 5: Soil and Water Conservation Records
- Part 6: Agriculture Extension Agent Records
- Part 7: Environmental Hazards Records
- Part 8: Weights and Measures Records
- Part 9: Library and Museum Records
- Part 10: Parks and Recreation Records
- Part 11: Zoo Records
- Part 12: Public Broadcasting Records
- Part 13: Social Services Records
- Part 14: Veterans Service Officer Records
- Part 15: Gaming Records
- Part 16: Cemetery Records
- Part 17: County Historical Commission Records
- Part 18: Miscellaneous Records
TX: Records of Property Taxation
- Part 1: Appraisal Records
- Part 2: Property Tax Collection Records
- Part 3: Motor Vehicle and Boat Licensing and Registration Records
- Part 4: Liquor Licensing Records
- Part 5: Occupation Tax Records
- Part 6: Miscellaneous Records of County Tax Assessor-Collectors
UT: Records of Utility Services
- Part 1: General Records
- Part 2: Water and Wastewater
- Part 3: Solid Waste and Hazardous Waste Management Records
- Part 4: Electric Utility Records
- Part 5: Gas Utility Records
You will also be interested:
- Sour pez candy
- Ajnabi lage zindagi
- Liberty mutual commercial with emu
- 2005 corvette aftermarket parts
- Black drawers walmart
- Kenny bowser
- Pokemon gba hacks 2020
- Fnaf2 game free
- Walgreens 23 mile
- Mechanical energy 3rd grade
- Frog speaking chinese meme
- Ricky nelson records
- 14x14 fabric storage cubes